When you buy our Premium pack, you own a royalty free license that allows you to use our illustrations in an unlimited number of projects without crediting us, and give you access to all vectors sources and features of our Streamline application.
This is a legal agreement between you, the Customer, and the Licensor Webalys LLC.
Webalys LLC is the company that has created the Streamline Illustrations for personal and commercial use. In exchange for the purchase, Webalys LLC grants the Customer a license under the copyrights to use Streamline Illustrations as described below. Purchasing the Streamline UX illustrations set constitutes your acceptance of the terms of this agreement.
1- You can use the Streamline UX illustrations for:
✅ An unlimited number of commercial or personal projects.
✅ An unlimited number of users for the applications, websites, software you will build using the Streamline illustrations , as long as you use less than 50 UX illustrations per project.
✅ Any type of projects: templates, website design, application design… even logos!
✅ For yourself or on behalf of a client. You can use Streamline UX illustrations for an unlimited number of clients, as long as you use less than 50 illustrations per project.
✅ Up to 5 licensed users in your company/organization can access our Streamline Application or all the vector sources that you download after the purchase. By "licensed users" we mean employees who get access to the full pack sources and Streamline application to use all illustrations.
These licensed users can prepare a selection of illustrations, up to 50, forwarded to other employees. Other employees using this illustration selection, like developers or designers, are not considered as licensed users, so there is no limitations on their number.
2- Licenses limitations
There is two main limitations to the Standard Streamline Illustrations license, that can be removed by the extended licenses:
❌ You cannot use more than 50 illustrations per project, website or application.
❌ You cannot have more than 5 licensed users in your organization or company getting access to the Streamline Application or the vector sources.
3- Customers are allowed to:
- Use the Streamline illustrations in perpetuity. There is no time limitation and no renewal fees needed.
- Use the illustrations in any location. There is no geographical limitations.
- Store the illustrations sources on computers or shared digital storage (for example intranet, Dropbox, digital asset management) as long as only the licensed users access it.
- Modify illustrations in shape, size, color, and/or file/format.
- Embed up to 50 illustrations per project (for example in a website, a Powerpoint presentation template, a graphic template). An illustration embedded in different styles (for example Line, Duotone, Multicolor) count only as one, so if you embed 50 illustration in three styles, it count only a 50 illustrations (and note as 150 illustrations).
- Include illustrations in templates or work intended to be reproduced by third party (for example in a web design template, Powerpoint template), as long as you don't include more than 50 illustrations.
- Embed illustrations as vector files, and in any file type (for example SVG, PNG, Figma or Sketch files)
- Use in open source projects, as long as you use a maximum of 50 UX illustrations and make clear in your license that these illustrations are still the property of Webalys LLC and can be used only in the context of the open source project.
- Incorporate illustration into a logo or other trademark.
- Place illustration on physical items for resale or on any similar mass produced item, as long as the illustration is not the main value of this product. The illustration has to be part of a unique and creative design, and not the only graphic element that gives the visual value to the product.
- Transfer the license to a new owner. For example you can transfer the license from a design agency to a customer after the artwork is created and hand over all illustration sources and license to the customer, or transfer the license from a company to another company that bought/acquire it.If you transfer the license to another company or organization, you cannot use the Streamline UX illustrations anymore, unless you buy a new license.
4- Customers are not allowed to:
- Sell or redistribute our UX illustrations or UX illustrations set.
- Modify their original design/artwork so as to render them unrecognizable from their original state with the goal to resell them.
5- Extended Employees License 🧑💻
Buying this license remove the limitation of 5 users in your organization or company that can use the Streamline Illustrations. After purchase, you will be allowed to have more users working with the Streamline Illustrations pack, up to the number defined in the license that you have bought.
6- Extended Illustrations License ⭐️
Buying this license remove the limitation of 50 illustrations per project/website/application. After purchase, you will be allowed to use more illustrations in your projects, up to the number defined in the license that you have bought. This license is not available for use in templates that you resell. You must contact Webalys LLC to buy this extended license.
7- General Contract terms
Government law – Jurisdiction
This agreement is governed by the laws of the United States and the New Hampshire – USA, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. The federal and state courts located in New Hampshire shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from or relating to this agreement, and each party consents to such jurisdiction and venue.
If the Licensor discovers reason to believe the Customer or any of their Users has breached this agreement, the Licensor may terminate this agreement, restrict the Licensor's ability to download the Streamline illustrations or use the Streamline application. The Licensor will send notice to the e-mail address the Customer provided during the purchase after terminating this agreement or restricting access. These abilities do not limit the Licensor's ability to enforce this this agreement in other ways, such as by taking legal action.
The licensor has all legal rights needed to license the Streamline Illustrations under this agreement, as all these illustrations were created from scratch by the licensor itself.
Limitation of Liability
If the Customer takes legal action against the Licensor related to Streamline Illustrations, the Customer's damages will be capped at the amount of fees the Customer actually paid the Company under this agreement.
All payments are to be done in U.S. dollar currency through the Streamline Illustrations website, Stripe payment request or wire transfer. As soon as a successful payment is established, an email shall be sent on your registered email with the download link for the purchased license and an access to the streamline application.